Clients ask me to support them because:
- I have more than 10 years’ experience of delivering high quality marketing and communications outputs (with particular expertise in the consulting and business services world);
- I understand the challenges facing business-to-business companies, especially in the consulting sphere – which is my specialist area. Personal relationships and brand positioning focused on the ‘trusted advisor’ paradigm are business critical;
- I have spent a decade managing or working with specialist marketing-related agencies – PR, online, lead generation, events management, branding consultancies, printers, video production companies, copywriters, etc. I know what great looks like; whilst I cannot provide all of those services myself – I can provide a good deal of them at significantly less than typical agency rates but at comparable quality. This is evidenced and endorsed by the clients I have already worked for;
- I am values-focused and enjoy building authentic ‘partnering’ relationships with clients. I do not see myself as a ‘supplier’, but as a trusted partner that understands my clients’ challenges and objectives, collaborating with them to deliver a customised output that will exceed their expectations;
- I am a cost-effective investment compared with other options. Clients trust that they that will get a high quality output minus the high overheads or time-scales associated with working with an agency. I fully value the role played by specialist agencies including their reach and resources, but for start-ups and small SMEs, a full service agency’s proposition and cost is often over-kill.
Continue to my client testimonials –>