I am currently retained by the following clients:
Ottmann Global Partners GmbH
Head-quartered close to Dusseldorf in Germany, Ottmann Global Partners (OGP) is a leadership consulting firm that works with a wide range of companies providing services connected to leadership and talent management. OGP exited its agreement with YSC in 2013 (see YSC, below) and I have supported the firm with all apsects of their new market position, including:
- Advising on the company name (Ottmann Global Partners was one of a short-list of proposed names I had worked on)
- Designing and delivering the new global website, including the provision of full-multilingual capability (the German pages are not yet all translated so this element isn’t viewable at launch)
- Advising on corporate communications to clients. As ever with a rebrand – especially when the name changes – getting the comms right is vitally important
- Generating thought leadership – I have recently interviewed a CEO-level client in Switzerland for a client story piece; we have other items in the pipeline.
- Advising on the brand identify. I did not design the logo – it was designed in Germany – but I gave feedback at all stages
- Social media setup- principally in LinkedIn (company page, services, RSS feeds, etc)
Karin Sode International
Set-up by Karin Sode in 2013, this leadership consultancy provides a range of senior leadership interventions to clients across Europe. Given Karin’s Scandinavian roots and established track record in the region – much of the demand for her services currently comes from the UK and the rest of Northern Europe. Karin’s clients range from large governmental organisations such as the Danish Central Bank, through to major pharma companies such as Novo Nordisk. I began working with Karin Sode Consulting in May 2013. The work stream includes:
- New branding for the consultancy
- Advising on the value proposition and key messages underpinning the consultancy
- Brand new website to support the launch of the firm
- Development of thought leadership (including interviewing industry figures, the most recent of which was the Chairman of Gleneagles. This will appear on Karin’s website soon).
YSC is at the cutting edge of leadership development. From sixteen international offices YSC works with senior leaders, their teams and the wider organisation to ‘release the power of people’. Consultancy services include assessment, development, coaching and the measurement of change. YSC Germany delivers leadership interventions across all of Germany as well as Eastern Europe. Clients include: Porsche, Bombardier, AGCO and Volkswagen Group. I have been retained by YSC Germany since autumn of 2012, working on a range of projects including:
- LinkedIn upskilling for all consultants – I delivered this workshop in Germany
- Case study generation – interviewing consultants and writing up a range of case studies showcasing different industries and work streams
- Marketing collateral – editing and creating sharper, more customer-centric marketing collateral for the various service offerings, used primarily for new business development
- Re-writing all consultant bios.
Based in Austin, Texas – Nsight2Success was founded by Andra Brooks in 2012. Described by the Chairman of Mattel (the world’s largest toy manufacturer) as “a great sounding board, bringing real perspective, insight and expertise” – Andra is one of the foremost leadership and HR management consultants operating in North America. In addition to working with more than one hundred Fortune500/FTSE100 firms, Andra has worked cross-border for numerous multinationals, delivering mandates across North America as well as Latin America, the UK, Continental Europe, Africa and India. I have been retained by Andra and her company since 2012 and partnered on a number of projects, including:
- Developing a new website for the company launch, including design and content
- Social media setup including dedicated LinkedIn page which showcases the key service offerings
- Thought leadership generation – extracting Andra’s insights and writing these up into thought leadership pieces for her website.
Nick Hastings Consulting
Nick Hastings is a highly experienced performance psychologist whose key value proposition is the bringing together of elite performance principles within a commercial and organisational context. He is one of only a handful of UK-based leadership consultants who, as well as working with senior business leaders from some of the UK’s biggest and most high profile companies, has also worked internationally with renown sportsmen and performers. In the world of sport, he was the Performance Coach to Michael Campbell during his historic US Open win at Pinehurst. He has worked with a number of other elite golfers including Anders Hansen, Ross Fisher and Steve Webster. I have been retained by Nick Hastings since early 2013 and worked on a range of projects, including:
- Working with Nick to identify the key value proposition of his consultancy offering, including the synergies between sport, business and the Arts.
- Developing a brand new website
- Combining Nick’s old blog (which used to live on WordPress.com), integrating it into his dedicated domain at nickhastings.co.uk
- Creating all new content for the website
- Search engine optimising existing content
- Supporting Nick with business development which has included working with him on two successful client proposals and presentations
- Provided visual branding consultancy to one of Nick’s clients – TCC – as part of a larger project Nick was delivering.